~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Box full of Thanks


So last night I saw this cute project at Barbstamps.com and thought I'd give it a try and look what happened! I made this cute little box and then it just begged me to fill it up. The box is about 3-1/4 inches square and 2 inches tall (quite tiny) so I had to make something pretty small to fill it. I ended up making 5 little 3x3 inch notecards with envelopes. They are popped and layered with the stamp/embossed "Thanks" sentiment on the daisy design which has been embossed with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder and then finished off with little Twistel leaves. The box is topped with several Prima whisper blossoms and a jewel brad. Anyway, I'm quite taken with my little creation. Click on the photos for more detail.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!