~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My daughter's newest endeavor...





....Just had to share some photos of my daughter April's beautiful hand beaded lanyards which she's selling now on Etsy. I promise you'll be blown away and I'm not just saying that because I'm proud. But I am. The bamboo tile centerpieces are hand placed, collaged and glazed. So gorgeous! I'll quote my other very talented daughter, Allison (who created my awesome blog banner by the way) on a Facebook post:
"DOES YOUR JOB REQUIRE YOU TO WEAR A BADGE LIKE A TAGGED ANIMAL?! April (my sis) has the most amazing beaded lanyards up for sale on Etsy - Take a look! (And admire the beautiful banner I made for her site. :P ) ttp://www.etsy.com/shop/IStandConnected


2 comments:

  1. ok, i now really want a job with a name badge thingie...just so i can have ONE OF THESEfabulous creations! ♥ (ps: ta v much for scientific proof: obviously there *IS* a craft gene & your fam has got it BIGTIME!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you certainly have full rights to brag on your daughter's work because the jewelry is just gorgeous.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!