~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Meet Miss Olivia


I suddenly realized how far behind I am in scrapbooking important events this year. Finished up a 2 page layout of last Christmas (I told you I'm behind!) and am currently working on Lily's fourth birthday pages using this beautiful Basic Gray line. Sooooo pretty! I'm stitching, painting, glossy accent'ing and taking my time. Maybe I'll finish it and post it tomorrow. Until then, feast your eyes on this pretty paper and happy papercrafting!

2 comments:

  1. You're not the only one who is behind in scrapping! I'm finally going to make time next week to get all our Fall photos from last year onto some pages. I'm just trying to figure out what paper to use. I adore that Basic Grey line, perhaps I should go do some shopping?! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!