~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pearls and Seam Binding

Quick story: I needed to send a birthday card out right away and decided to fit in a bit of diamond scoring accented with some of my millions of pearls, which is always a nice combo.  I had also just received a new Happy Birthday die from Paper Smooches I wanted to try out.  This is the rather disappointing result--the sentiment is too large and playful for this style of card and rather misplaced as well.  It's not terrible terrible though, and I couldn't toss out all that scoring and pearl gluing so I sent it on.  Hopefully, the recipient will appreciate the thought at least.  And that she doesn't read my blog (which I'm certain she does not).


Took hubby to the airport this morning at the crack of dawn for a trip to Seattle on biz, so Bella, my Yorkie and I have the house to ourselves for four days.  I'm not complaining. 


Here's to happy crafting,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!