~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Saturday, November 21, 2009

My Birthday Cruise!


So my husband surprised me with the news a week or so ago that for my birthday, we're taking our first CRUISE! I'm so excited because it's something I've wanted to do for a long time. It's just a short one, which I hope will be a rehearsal for more in the future. We're driving to San Diego on the 30th and will be cruisin' down Mexico way for 4 lovely days of leisure and fun. I definitely see a mini memory album to come.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't that an exciting birthday present!! Wow! Thanks for stopping by my blog on the Garden Walk this morning. I've been browsing your blog and just *love* your work!!! TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! What a fabulous birthday gift/surprise! My husband and I LOVE to go on cruises and hope to be able to take another one soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!