~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Monday, November 9, 2009

Sneak Preview






So I decided I wanted to do a little memory book of our last home in beautiful Placerville. We had 3 acres of lovely mature oak trees, a 3-stall barn for the horses and a sweet little two story house at the end of a secluded gravel road. Here's one of two pages I completed about the kitchen. The glossy letters are BG microchip alphas which I've inked and embossed for a page title. Loving those little letters! Pardon the quickie webcam photo. Paper is Teresa Collins Haute Cuisine.

P.S. I decided to use a cool Jolie's toaster sticker I've had in my stash for-evah for the journaling pull. It's shiny chrome which doesn't scan well, but I think I like it better. What d'ya think?

2 comments:

  1. What a nice idea! This is a great start. I like how you made the pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the toaster was the first thing i noticed!!! :) ok, well, after an initial impression of the LO as a--very cool & graphically awesome--entirety! i love the size/shape of this...and that you've tucked the journaling behind the photo...i ♥ everything about this, actually! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!