~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rowan's Birthday Album....4th birthday

At last!  Grandma has caught up on sweet little Rowan's birthday layouts...at least until August 1st when he turns 5.  Now on to his sister Lily's birthday pages.  I'm hereby resolving never to get this behind again.  I'm actually having fun with these.  I thought I'd be fiending to make cards, but I've found cards can be fitted in between layouts and while making random cards for challenges and so on is fun, at the end of the day, the scrapbooks are what will endure and be treasured.   Here is Rowan's 4th birthday celebration pages.
My Mind's Eye Boy Crazy with a little Echo Park All About a Boy thrown in.
MS train edge punch, SRM stickers, Cricut

Hope you're all having a  great weekend!

Hugs,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Such a happy layout! I like the black matting, the journaling on the arrow, and the MS punch. I hope we can scrap together again some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is PERFECT!!!! And thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello, it was good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments!