~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Thursday, November 1, 2018

Surrender to November

It's my birthday month and a week after, the birthday of my dear and youngest daughter who is now adulting very successfully.  I seem to make an inordinate number of birthday cards.  Here are two more from the past few weeks.  My dear bonus daughter Jennifer loves the frogs, so when I see a cute one, I snag it.  This guy in his tuxedo was perfect.  I printed him, colored him (Prismacolors), fussy cut his little butt out and planted him in a "pond" of pretty blue paper.  I find him quite charming for a slimy reptile.


Our granddaughter Meleea turned 15 and has retained her sweet little girl love of unicorns (hey, I'm happy she's not into Goth), so this chunky Stampinup unicorn had to be the star of her birthday card this year.  I admit I totally swiped the design from an incredible Australian cardmaker named Bronwyn Eastley because...well look at it.  SO cool!  


It's Thursday so weekend is coming up soon.  Our weather here in Arizona couldn't be lovelier.  Blue skies for miles and all the plants in our garden are blooming.  I know.  Strange.  It's an Arizona thing.

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!