~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Babies and Birthdays

Couple of birthdays for a couple of sweet Church ladies so I decided to make duplicates.  Then we heard the news that the family welcomed a new baby boy into the clan so time to make a baby boy card--I love making baby cards!



This Gina K designer paper was perfect for October birthday cards.  It has a bit of a sheen to it unlike most designer paper but the colors and leaf design are so pretty.  I die cut the focal leaf out of some copper sheet paper I've had forever in my stash and highlighted it on a matted cork circle.  Couple of Nuvo drops and done.


These Marianne Designs dies are so perfect for baby cards.  The little deer is adorable and that baby script is to die for.  Sentiment is by Mama Elephant.

Thanks for dropping by!
Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!