~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Monday, October 8, 2018

Encouragement

It seems as though too many of my friends are going through some difficult challenges.  When the miles separate good friends and loved ones, and we can't take them over a plate of cookies or run an errand for them, we must make do with a greeting card. Here are two I recently sent hoping to remind them that they are loved.  


I used the Memory Box Palace Oval frame with some mirror cardstock 
(which does NOT photograph well) and added an encouraging sentiment.  


This is the Spellbinders Hemstitch rectangle die and IO Birds on 
a Branch. I used one of my favorite quotes inside: 

"Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark." 


Here's to a happy productive new week!

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!