~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Monday, September 24, 2018

Bubbling Along....

Just a quickie.  This adorable stamp set by Picket Fence Studios features Kylee Boo and some wonderful sentiments.   I'll post the set with my card.  Our 90 year old sweetheart Aunt Jessie in San Antonio has suffered a couple of falls so I sent this card to her.   We've had news of the death of one of my old high school girlfriends, a sweet niece diagnosed with cancer in three places, a neighbor beginning stem cell treatment in her long standing fight against cancer.  Encouragement cards are sometimes the hardest but sometimes a card is all I can offer.  Thought for the day?  Life and health are blessings not to be taken for granted. 





Don't you love for ever and ever and ever and ever?   Can't wait to use that one.

Hugs,
Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!