~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Awesome in Wild Clover

A 2nd post in a week--I think I'm on a roll.  My daughters are all grown up now but it's so easy to bring up memories of first days of school, birthday parties, vacations--you know.  So now I have grandchildren starting new school years and they are amazing kids. Their mom, my eldest, decided to return to university to complete her degree.  Not only did she return, she returned and excelled and is now an honors student.  So, to all the members of my family who are pursuing their education, here's to an awesome new year!


Used my new Technique Tuesday Wild Clover set.  I don't usually buy the coordinating dies for stamp sets, because they leave a white border and I prefer to fussy cut my images close.  I decided to turn this "detriment" (in my eyes) to an asset letting the white border contrast against the dark dotty paper background.  I've used my current favorite Spellbinders Hemstitched Oval Die and water colored the image with Distress Inks.  Thanks for looking!

Hugs,
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!