~*~ My sweet blogger friends ~*~

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Brushing off the cobwebs

With Instagram and Facebook it's just been easier posting my cards there, and I have neglected (more like ignored) this blog completely.  I'm not even certain I remember how it all works....my memory can be bad sometimes.  Anyway, for sentimental reasons I'm not ready to let it go, so this is my attempt keep it rolling.  Here are a few recent cards.



This graphic was found on Pinterest.  I searched and searched for a name to give credit but never found its creator.  It makes such a lovely card of encouragement.  I've made several.



This is my Independence Day 2018 card using lots of texture.



Another "just because" card using some distress oxide ink blending and spritzing.  Inlaid happy die.



More ink blending and spritzing.  Distress Oxide inks are amazing.
 Stamped embossed sentiment on vellum

Happy weekend, crafty friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments!